Before the massageThe client will take a shower before the treatment to wash off sweat and dead skin cells in order to enhance the penetration and absorption of the aroma oil. The treatment is performed in a calm atmosphere with music playing.
About Lymph Drainage Massage
Lymphatic drainage is a massage that activates the flow of lymphatic fluid and removes unnecessary waste from the body. When the lymphatic flow is blocked due to fatigue or stress, stiffness, swelling, etc. occur, and cellulite is easily formed. Our original massage promotes blood circulation, breaks up stiffness, and helps remove waste from the body.
Oil Massage FlowThe back (neck, shoulders, and back), back of lower limbs, front of lower limbs, upper limbs, chest, and abdomen are performed in this order. Our oil massage helps to improve your physical condition if you continue to receive it. If you want to maintain your physical condition, it is best to continue at monthly intervals. *If you have areas of chronic stiffness or pain such as neck, shoulders, lower back, lower body, etc. We recommend that you receive 2 sessions every 2 weeks after the first session.
About AromaOur therapists mix the best fragrance for you from about 50 types of 100% natural, high quality essential oils. The therapist will mix the most suitable fragrance for you. (If you do not like the scent, we will use unscented oil.)
Expected Massage Benefits
・Promote blood circulation and discharge wastes from the body.
・Relieves stiff shoulders, muscle pain, back pain, etc.
・Stabilizes the autonomic nervous system and relieves stress.
・Improves internal organ function and natural healing power.
・Maintains and promotes good health.
・Burns subcutaneous fat.
・Nourish vitality for tomorrow
About Essential OilsEssential oils are natural aromatic substances extracted from plant flowers and leaves. Each plant has its own unique aroma and function, and is the basis of aromatherapy. Below is a list of the essential oils we mainly use and their benefits.
- Ilang-ilang Has a calming effect on the nervous system, relieving irritability and other unstable feelings
- Frankincense Improves concentration along with stress relief, reduces wrinkles and sagging by stimulating cell growth
- Rose Uplifts mood and improves dry skin
- Lavender Relieves tension, stress, headaches, and anxiety, and promotes a relaxed mood and restful sleep
- Cinnamon Improvement of sensitivity to cold by analgesic and warming effects
- Rosemary Relieves tension and prevents high blood pressure and reduces muscle pain and stiff shoulders
- Grapefruit Stimulates lymphatic system and eliminates obesity and cellulite
About Carrier OilsCarrier oils dilute essential oils and hold their ingredients in the skin to provide nutrients to the skin.
- Sweet almond oil It contains high levels of a fatty acid called oleic acid, which helps heal and soften the skin. It contains high levels of vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, and E and minerals, which help heal tired skin.